Sunday 5 July 2009

Scott and PK

No name checking.
A culture clash.
Disposability.
Ambivalence.
What do we carry forward and what do we leave behind?
Embodying the transitory nature of dance - the fleeting relationships, the fallings in love, the intensity of touring. Are we getting too old for all this?
Maybe we don't get attached to the material but to the experience.
Are all performers manic depressives?
Lets just go for broke here.
Is the fear of underachieving what drives us?

I am so tired I can hardly stand up.
I am on fire tonight.
I AM BURNING OUT.
I am melting in front of you.

The moments pass.
Why would I ask people to look at me?
Why would I do that?
Is this shitty?
Am I dying up here?
I cant remember much.
I need the video.

PK - 'Sometimes when you push it, push it, its just around the corner... Sothing is brewing under the surface we just need a tool to unpack it.'
SS - What about waiting?

What do you think would make this better?

PACK DOWN. We will build a new space on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment