Sunday 12 July 2009

Aurora- More reflections on May rehearsals

Split between what I want to do, what I am asked to do and what I am able to do

Knowing my limits how can I still go on.

Drawing, erasing.

Moving, forgetting.

Talking, bad accent.

Loving and questioning the set, the aesthetic, the fragmentation,

Looking for inspiration, lines, books, pictures, poeple

Piles of used and clean white paper

It’s not enough

Can I feel it like I used to?

Can I be emotional and dramatic?

It’s not always about what you feel, Aurora.

How you feel things it’s not always the best way forward is it?

Sometimes you have to stick to the script haven’t you?

What script?

I need more direction.

What do you want to say?

What language to use?

A manifesto, a list, a dance.

More and no more

45 minutes

We will see later.

No comments:

Post a Comment